Job well doing.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Job well doing.
Today I feel full. It's the feeling that life as a purpose and that you are actually coming close to fulfilling that purpose. It's like reading a Harry Potter book and every time you finish a chapter you feel as though you made excellent progress with your life, you have really accomplished something. So today I feel full of determination, motivation, communication, transportation, fershinninition... I got a new hat today and I can't wait to wear it tomorrow because I am ready for tomorrow. I feel so ready for my life right now. I KNOW it will be hectic, but I also KNOW that I can handle it. I am so thankful for ACTF. That week was such a wonderful experience. I love being in an environment where
people who are competing can still be supportive and friendly with each other. In what other industry can you be in where you give a standing ovation for your competitors? And I needed that week to forget that I was busy because I think that I had that idea of being busy and overwhelmed in my head because I thought I should be with so much on my plate. But I know that I can eat it all- every bite- I just have to eat the steak (I like to think of my responsibilities as steak and potatoes) one bite at a time. I a
m happy, energized and thankful for breathing and life. I wrote an email to complete stranger today just because I was so proud of him. I love people so much that we can be so full of love and support for complete strangers. I found out that Joe Gillette won ACTF and I was so excited and I have never met him! What is better than that! So as of this moment I feel so completely normal and I feel as though I am going somewhere. I am listening to Ben Folds and feeling infinite. I am going to learn Zak and Sara in sign language and then go to bed. My life is moving right along, I am not behind, I am not ahead, I am here, just whe
re I need to be. Not even where I should be, just where I am. So congratulations Joe Gillette and congratulations Jamie Buster!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are just so wonderful.
i am a little bit of envious of your ability to be optimistic and positive and hopeful. i am like that somewhere inside, but the realistic, cynic in me often suppresses it. i guess there are advantages to having a little realism, but i mostly just wish i could be like you.
this is me, missing you
Post a Comment